(509) 575-3946 Fax: (509) 225-6449
Mon-Thurs 8:30-5:00PM | Fridays 8:30-3:00PM
- Esophagus-Several disorders of the esophagus, including gastro-esophageal reflux disease (GERD) and cancers of the esophagus may require surgery for some patients.
- Small and Large Intestine-Cancer, blockage or other conditions often require surgical management.
- Anorectum-Minor surgery can correct disorders of the anal canal or rectum, such as hemorrhoids or abscesses.
- Stomach-Cancer is considered a rare disease but if it occurs, surgery is required. Other conditions, such as ulcers may also be corrected with surgery.