(509) 575-3946 Fax: (509) 225-6449
Mon-Thurs 8:30-5:00PM | Fridays 8:30-3:00PM
Cascade Surgical Partners provide endocrine surgery for patients in Yakima including:
- Parathyroid Gland-Removal of the parathyroid gland due to excessive hormone production is technically challenging and requires a skilled surgeon.
- Thyroid Gland-Surgery is a solution for a variety of thyroid conditions, including both cancerous and benign thyroid nodules, goiters and overactive thyroid.
- Adrenal Glands-Masses and benign or malignant tumors are call for surgical removal of the affected adrenal gland.
- Pancreas-Benign or malignant tumors of the pancreas often require surgery, while acute or chronic inflammation of this gland may or may not.